Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default More Problems with CBO's

Im sorry. An error message did occur when I ran the macro in a module. I dont
know what to do with this. It seems that it should work but its not. Does
anyone have any ideas?

mtm4300 wrote:
I did have my "^top" Subs in the worksheet. I have placed the Sub in a Module
and I do not get an error anymore. However, when I click on the "^top" label
nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

I ran your code and my event code looked like this:

[quoted text clipped - 21 lines]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.