Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default More Problems with CBO's

I did have my "^top" Subs in the worksheet. I have placed the Sub in a Module
and I do not get an error anymore. However, when I click on the "^top" label
nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
I ran your code and my event code looked like this:

Sub ComboBox1_Change()
ActiveSheet.DropDowns("Combobox1").ListIndex = 1
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

worked fine for me.

I ran it in a separate routine and it again ran perfectly.
Sub AAA()
ActiveSheet.DropDowns("Combobox1").ListIndex = 1
Range("A1").Select

End Sub

It appears to be some implementation problem on your part. Maybe you have
put it in a sheet module or something - I can't say. But there is nothing
wrong with the suggestion.

When I use this code I get a Run-Time Error '1004'

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.