Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default More Problems with CBO's

I ran your code and my event code looked like this:

Sub ComboBox1_Change()
ActiveSheet.DropDowns("Combobox1").ListIndex = 1
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

worked fine for me.

I ran it in a separate routine and it again ran perfectly.
Sub AAA()
ActiveSheet.DropDowns("Combobox1").ListIndex = 1
Range("A1").Select

End Sub

It appears to be some implementation problem on your part. Maybe you have
put it in a sheet module or something - I can't say. But there is nothing
wrong with the suggestion.

Tom Ogilvy

"mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com" <u18572@uwe wrote in message
When I use this code I get a Run-Time Error '1004'

It reads " Unable to get Dropdowns Property of The Worksheet Class"

any ideas?
Thank You.

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Your ^top macro should include a line of code like

activesheet.dropdowns("Combobox1").listIndex = 1
Range("A1").Select

I have a worksheet that displays Example Problems. The worksheet has

hundreds
of rows of text and text boxes. I created a combobox that lists each

Example
[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.