Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cosmic mo cosmic mo is offline

Default Summing the values in text boxes

I am working with a user form that has three text boxes. The text boxe
are connected to three scroll bars. When the user adjusts the scrol
bars, the text box values change accordingly, or the user can manuall
enter a value into each box.

I would like to have a fourth text box that is a sum of the previou
three. I've tried a few things, but with no luck. As the user change
each box, the total in the fourth box should adjust accordingly.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work? I've trie
this...

txt4 = txt1.value + txt2.value + txt3.value

Thank

--
cosmic m
cosmic mo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2090