Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

Default Exporting Only Filled Rows To Another Workbook

Hi Cuneyt,

I tested them both with random numbers of blank rows, and they only copy
non-empty rows of data. The portion of code that does this is essentially the
same. The only difference is the style of loop used, which has nothing to do
with what rows get copied.

Look for cells that aren't empty. -do not be confused by cells that "look"
to be empty.

If you're not able to resolve it, I'll look at your file for you. If you
wish for me to do that then post back and I'll give you the info you need to
send it to me.

Regards,
Garry

"Cuneyt" wrote:

Dear GS,

Well this code does what i want thanks for your time.

But it copies all rows,not only filled rows.
The previous code you sent was only copying filled rows.

Can you give me some suggestions.

REgards,