Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Drew Lettington Drew Lettington is offline

Default Storing Context Information in Cells

Thanks. I did consider creating a "shadow" worksheet but I want to be able
to get the context information even if the user moved cells in the original
worksheet.

- Drew

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Perhaps on a hidden sheet in the corresponding cell.

Tom Ogilvy

"Drew Lettington" wrote:

I'm looking for a way to store some conext information in cells along with
their value. I want to use the context to control which options available in
a custom right-click menu. I was considering storing information in the ID
field but the information gets lost when the file is saved and re-opened. Is
there some other cell property where I can store information associated with
a cell that the user won't see?

- Drew