Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Pictures tied to rows.

Pictures have always been in a layer above cells. I don't recall a picture
being deleted because the row below it is delete.

If you want to delete a picture, then delete the picture. Turn on the macro
recorder. Select the picture. Hit the delete key. Turn off the macro
recorder.

That should give you some insights.

Tom Ogilvy

"David Henderson" wrote:

Are pictures tied to rows? If I set the properties of a picture to "Move and
size with cells" and it is within the cell "depth" then it is removed from
the sheet if the "parent" row is deleted, yes? Well anyway that is my
experience in Excel 2000, but not in Excel 2003, is this all correct so far?
Simple question, is there a way of identifying a picture "Embeded" in a Row
so that it can be deleted with code? 2000 & 2003.
Thanks in advance
David