Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
madbunny madbunny is offline

Default Simple Excel macro

If anyone can help me with this problem I'd appreciate it.
I'm trying to make what I'd assume is a simple excel macro but I canno
find any useful FAQs or website with actual useful help on making exce
macros.

Basically I want to select a column, let's call it column G, and I wan
the macro to check every field in that column from say 5 to 100 and i
there's a 1 in that field, then get the information in column C in th
same row, and put it into the windows clipboard so I can paste i
later.

I'm using Selection.Cells(x,1).value in a loop and incrementing x t
find the value in the selected column, but how do I then select colum
C in the same row if it's a 1? Also I'm unsure how to add thi
information to windows clipboard. I want to be able to ctrl-V once I'v
run the macro and simple paste the list of information that wa
retrieved.

If anyone can help me with this or simply point me to a useful onlin
resource I'd appreciate it

--
madbunn
madbunny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3254