Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Justin Philips Justin Philips is offline

Default Protecting worksheets

I'm sorry I was just confused. Theoretically, there is no way to
remove that dialog box. It is there to prevent users from opening
macros that could contain viruses. However, if you are aware of this
and can ensure that only safe documents will be opened from your
computer you do the following:

Go to Tools--Macro--Security.
Set the security to low.

Doing this will eliminate the confirmation dialog on open. However,
this will change it for every workbook, which I dont think you wanted.
Unfortunately this is the only option. I would also only do this if
you have some sort of security software installed as it will act as an
additional protection for your documents.

Sorry about my bad information before.

-Justin