Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to quit from Powerpoint launched trought VBA codes in Exce

You want to close excel.

Application.Quit

Tom Ogilvy

"Dennis" wrote:

Thanks Tom, but I didn't explain the following:

I want to close the application after that has been shown in PowerPoint.

I'm sorry!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

untested, but try

Sub LaunchPPT()
Dim PPSlide As Object
Set PPSlide = CreateObject("PowerPoint.application")
With PPSlide
.Visible = True
.presentations.Open filename:="C:\InfoData\Programas\InfoGraph.pps"
.Run "InfoGraph.pps!UpdateAllLinks"
.presentations("InfoGraph.pps").Saved = True
.Presentations("InfoGraph.pps").close
End With
ppslide.quit
set ppslide = nothing
End sub

Tom Ogilvy

"Dennis" wrote:

Hello,

Is there any possibility to quit from application PowerPoint launched
through VBA codes in Excel?

I have the following code in Excel:

Sub LaunchPPT()
Dim PPSlide As Object
Set PPSlide = CreateObject("PowerPoint.application")
With PPSlide
.Visible = True
.presentations.Open filename:="C:\InfoData\Programas\InfoGraph.pps"
.Run "InfoGraph.pps!UpdateAllLinks"
.presentations("InfoGraph.pps").Saved = True
End With

Help me, please!