Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JJ JJ is offline

Default Sheets Array Selection

I would like to select all sheets specified in a cell range. The sheets
needed to be selected change on differenet criteria, so I have used a formula
to concatenate the sheet names that need to be selected. In the VBA I defined
that cell as a string and then used the sheets(array(x)).select.

Here is an example:
Workbook contains 3 sheets named: "Test 1", "Test 2", and "Test 3"

The value in "Test 1" Range A1 = "Test 2", "Test 3"

Sub SelectSheetsMacro ()

Sheets("Test 1").Select

Dim x as string
x = Range("A1")

Sheets(Array(x)).Select

End Sub

I continue to get an error message....please help..