Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Array Help

You don't just want a method to sort a 2-D array (which I have posted in the
past), you also need a method to sort a 2-D array on multiple Keys. An
alternative would be 2-D on a single key but using a method which does a
stable/static sort. You could then sort lowest to most significance
successively - much like you can do with Excel's sort method. Unfortunately,
my method was quicksort which isn't stable/static. It might be easier to
drop your array in a worksheet and use the subtotal function under the data
menu.

Tom Ogilvy

"gti_jobert" wrote:

I'm just trying to sort the Array first, does anyone know how to sort a
2-d array. Examples on the web are 1-d :(

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30634