Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Moving sheets

Are you running the macro with a shortcut key that Includes Shift. If so,
change the shortcut key not to include Shift.

Tom Ogilvy

"affordsol" wrote:

Hi to all of you !

-Running Windows2k pro and Excel97

I work with two workbooks : srcWbk and destWbk.

And I want to MOVE several worksheets from SourceWorkbook
to DestinationWorkbook,
=== the condition being the sheet name end with " P1" (ex 'Sheet1 P1').

The routine must check:
if srcSheet exists in destwbk, must be deleted before the move.

After the move, destwbk must be closed and control is back to srcwbk

I have tried several codes which all work fine ...

...... BUT ....

As soon as I implement the code into my real workbook
(which has several modules and numerous worksheets),
the real workbook STOPS working (vba ends) as soon as the destWbk is opened :
Screen shows destwbk
srcWbk is still opened but not active

I have had exchanges with GS : see thread "Handling 2 workbooks"

I have tried his code which works on samples but stops the same way in the
real workbook.

Does anyone have an idea about this strange phenomenon ???

Thanks a lot to all of you and best regards from Belgium,
Hervé+