Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BagaAzul BagaAzul is offline

Default Reasons for "Run-time error '13':Type mismatch"?

Hi everyone,

I’m using an Excel tool that runs well in my computer (unfortunately
have no access to the code). When my colleague runs it in his compute
it gives “Run-time error '13':Type mismatch”. Apparently there is n
difference in the data entered in the program. My guess is that hi
computer has a different configuration (country, data type...) o
operating system version, that changes the data type. Anyone knows ho
to solve this problem? What to change so both computers run the tool?

Thanks in advance!
Paul

--
BagaAzu