Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Strabo Strabo is offline

Default Inserting and formating variables in header

In cells A2006 thru B2010 of 15 sheets in my workbook I have the following
data (example):
Delivery Date: 01/29/1998
Period Beginning: 01/29/1998
Evaluation Date 1: 01/29/1999
Bond Yield: 3.3858395%
Internal Rate of Return: 5.8845034%

In each of the 15 sheets the information in column A is fixed but column B
is variable but column B will always be a date or a number(percentage) with 7
places after the decimal (as shown above).

Looking thru this site I have figured out how to insert one cell but not 8
in one right header and have been unable to figure out how to format as shown
above.

Please help.