Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paige Paige is offline

Default Protecting a Used Range

My code inserts multiple columns in various places, adds some vlookup and
then selects the used range (which ends up to be Columns A-U, Rows A through
'varies each time'). I'm struggling with how to do the following:
1) Allow the user to enter any data they want outside of the used range
(i.e., after the last row/column with an entry.
2) Protect Columns A:J and L:U (and their associated rows) in the used range
from any data being entered, but allow the user to enter data anywhere in
Column K (including the used range portion).

Can anyone please help me with how to do this?