Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Problems manipulating a EXCEL Worksheet based on a SharePoint List

I'm exporting data from a form library view in WSS to excel using the
SharePoint capabilities and this works fine, but later I'm trying to program
a Macro that give format and calculate statistics for the library figures
using the excel functions, but apparently the exported Sharepoint list have
access limitations becuase the formulas simple doen't work, and are easy
formulas like SUM(list84063!D2:D6) or AVERAGE(list84063!E2:E6), I simple
reveive bad results as empty spaces or 0 eve when the list have values.

Have anybody an idea about what could be happednand how to get full access
to the exported figures?

I test inserting manully the formulas after the list and works fine, but if
I use a macro to automate the process on the same Sheet or another sheet the
results fails as described.

I will apprecite any help