Derek Y via OfficeKB.com

Are those all your conditions?...Nothing else at all? Because what is someone
is code A and age 20?? You've got nothing for these people. I wrote your
code so that it leaves you with MISTAKE MADE

IF so then here is the code you need to place in your result column and drag
down:

=IF(G224,"Ineligible",IF(AND(OR(D2<A,D2<C),G2= 18),"In FTE?",IF(AND(OR
(D2=A,D2=C),G2=21),"In FTE?","MISTAKE MADE")))

Don't have excel on this computer to test it....but should work fine. Keep
in mind you wrote AND in certain places with your if statements....so that
means both conditions had to be met, the code part AND the age part, for it
to return that value you listed.

Derek

SCOOBYDOO wrote:
Hi

In col D2:D6585 I have 19 codes i.e. A, C, BS etc in col G2:G6585 I have age
attained. I need to work out the following:

If age 24 then output is "Ineligible"
If code < A or C and age =18 the output is "In FTE?"
If code = A or C and age = 21 the output is "In FTE?"

Many thanks