ElNino

Sweet! I didn't even know that excel had a built-in VB editor until now.
That is just awesome!! It's been a while since I used VB though, and I've
never used Excel/macros for that matter until now, so I'm going to need a
while to learn, but this looks very promising. You have opened my eyes to
the power of Excel! This program just became 1000 times more useful in my
eyes. =)

--
ElNino

I think you will want to use the macro function procedure because when
you combine the two files into one and there is a new model number, you
can use the macro that will combine the two functions to add the formula
in the adjacent cell to display the markup value INSTEAD of manually
typing in the formula. I'm sure you would rather it be done
automatically.

Tell me what you think of the attached file (worksheet and VB Editor).