Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Combo Box Protection Problem

This works, but it leaves the cell indicator on. I dont want this. When I
protect the worksheet manually everything works perfect except I cannot
delete my combobox. Is there a way to reset a combobox to the first value in
it while the sheet is protected??? Thanks in advance!

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Have your macro unprotect the sheet, delete the combobox, reprotect the sheet.

I have a worksheet that has several example problems. The worksheet has
hundreds of rows of text and text boxes. I have created a combobox to link to

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
allow my program to delete the combobox? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank You!