Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Robert is offline

Default Edit=Links dialog box-use code to display

Perfect. Thanks!
--
Robert Engle
Brinker International, Inc.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpenLinks).Show

Robert wrote:

I have a button that when pressed calls a subroutine. The sub unprotects two
worksheets, displays the Edit=Links dialog box, then the user changes the
existing link (an Excel file) to a new link (an Excel file) and updates.
Then, the macro protects the two worksheets again and exits.

What is the code to show the Edit=Links dialog box? I am using the
following code to display the dialog box. I can get it to work with many
other dialog boxes, but the Edit=Links won't work.

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

Thanks,

Robert

--