Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default sort function - from ascending to descending

that is correct - I was showing you that it does work to reverse the order of
an array.

The only problem I can think of is that you recalcitrant value is being
stored as a string rather than a number. As long as the string is never
moved, you won't get an error. If your code does try to move it, then it
will raise an error since temp is Dim'd as Integer.

Tom Ogilvy

"jimmyp" wrote:

tom essentially thats the same as what i posted except you have 'List =
Array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)' whereas i pass in my array from
another sub. Thing is its still missing the first element, but if i
change back to then it displays all the elements, just in the wrong
order... its odd the only thing i change is the <.

--
jimmyp
jimmyp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32217