malik641

I'm not too sure yet how you will combine the two files into one
yet...I'm still kinda new to Excel's capabilities and how to use them

Although I'm pretty sure you're going to need a macro to do that, which
I'm trying to figure out right now. But for now, I have something for
you to play with. Check out the attachment. I gave you two ways to do
the markup (either a formula or a macro).

I think you will want to use the macro function procedure because when
you combine the two files into one and there is a new model number, you
can use the macro that will combine the two functions to add the formula
in the adjacent cell to display the markup value INSTEAD of manually
typing in the formula. I'm sure you would rather it be done
automatically.

Tell me what you think of the attached file (worksheet and VB Editor).

Hope this is a good start!

|Filename: Example.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3656 |

malik641