Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA - Inserting a reference / checking

Develop your macros in the lowest version of Excel that the users will have,
and that will obviate any version problems.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cheesey_toastie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

We have a spreadsheet with macros embedded we distribute to our
customers. Some of our users are not on the current version of Excel.
Short of using older VBA references for some object libraries is there
any way to query those available and insert the correct reference via a
macro (which we can run on opening the spreadsheet). Talking users
through the VBE interface is not an option!!

TIA

Cheesey