Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hayle Hayle is offline

Default Conditional Formatting?

Thanks Folks, I will try both suggestions and see what fits the bill.

Appreciate the response!

Hayle

"Hayle" wrote:

Greetings all,

I have a pread sheet with a number of cells with a light yellow background
intended to signify the user to manually enter data here.

Once completed, the sheets are printed to a document generator, but I would
like to add an option for the user to remove the yellow background.

Is it possible to make the Background of these cells conditional to a check
box or radio button the user can toggle on/off upon completion of the data
entry, or is there another method I should be using?

Thanks for any advice.