Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional formula and a bit more...

That is just error handling, change it back as supplied, then goto the VBIDE
(Alt-F11), and invoke the immediate window (Ctrl-G), then enter that code,
and go back and try again by changing A1

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"OrientalPearl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks again Bob.

Not sure what does the 'immediate' window mean...Sorry.

In your code supplied previously, the 2nd line in the Sub
Worksheet_Change body is 'Application.EnableEvents = False', which
disables events handling? I have changed it back to 'True' and tried
again but the problem still remains. Value and subsequent focus changes
among cells do not trigger any updating or other events.

Well I have to say B1 is thus populated all depending on both A1 and
A2, with A1 controls whether or not/how and A2 determines the actual
value to put into B1.