Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Judy Judy is offline

Default setting color for range of cells blanks out gridlines

I'm using the following to color alternating groups of rows

stripe = Not stripe ' toggle to stripe the set of rows
Set myrange = Range(Cells(rTop, 1), Cells(rEnd, 7))
With myrange
.Interior.Color = IIf(stripe, LightYellow, PlainWhite)
end with

It works for the color effect, but results in blotting out the gridlines for
the
individual cells. I have gridlines visible in Excel Options, and gridlines
are still visible
outside the range-groups that I colored.

I've played with borders but can't seem to see a real solution. Do I have to
treat the cells individually (with for each..next -- which seems very
tedious )
or is there some other (preferred) technique?

Thanks.
--
Judy