Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Running macro within a macro

(1) If you're having the same problem as expressed in an earlier post,
please reply to that post. That way, all issues and solutions stay together
for the sake of everyone reading these.
(2) I tried the examples you were given earlier and had no problem. I have
several macros that call other macros - sometimes stacking several deep!
(that's usually poor programming - I don't recommend it!!) - and run them
with no problems.
(3) Do you have different macros in different modules with the same name?
(4) Try posting your actual code so we can see what's happening. If it
works for everyone else but not for you, the answers given may not be
applicable unless we see the "inner workings".

HTH
Ed

"norrislaketn" wrote in message
When using a call function in a macro to excute a different macro and
using
the shortcut key, it skips the called macro. But when the macro is
selected
in the tool macro menu selection and manually run it works. Is there a
method to slow down the orginal macro until the called macro is completed?

Thanks in advance...