Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default control toolbox is disabled

this will happen if the active worksheet is protected

Tom Ogilvy

"Andy K" wrote in message
I have a dialog box that has some controls on it. I'm not sure what I
changed, or forgot, but last time I worked with this file, I had no

problem
adding a couple of controls from the control toolbox, but today I can view
the toolbox, but all the objects are disabled, except for the one that

takes
me to 'design' mode. But even in design mode, I can't figure out how to
enable the toolbox. And when I click on an existing control, the

properties
window stays blank.

Anyone know what I'm forgetting?

thanks