Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gregory.barrett gregory.barrett is offline

Default Automated Calander

I'm trying to teach myself some cool new tricks on Excel to help my
company, and as part of my personalized training I'd like to figure out
XML for MS Script Editor. I'm extreamely familiar with HTML so I'm sure
I can easily understand any technical responses and nothing dumbed
down. But anyways I want to use MSSE to find out which day it is by
using a cell containing the NOW() function and subtract it from the
first date on my calander to find out how many days have passed and
where its coordinates are on the excel sheet. I have all of that
figured out but I want to have the cell containing today's date in it
to be filled with a different color (green or yellow) and also to have
it's text changed. How would I go about doing that?

~Greg

--
gregory.barrett
gregory.barrett's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32421