Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default Looping a column in workbook 1 to workbook 2's sheets

Thanks, Bernie. I'll give it a go.

Regards,
Howard

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote in message
. ..
Hello Excel Experts and Users,

Excel 2002.

Workbook A has a list, A2 to A11, four columns wide.
Want to copy row 2 of A to Workbook B, sheet 1, "to a cell" and transpose
...copy row 3 of A to Workbook B, sheet 2 "to a cell" and
transpose
...copy row 4 of A to Workbook B, sheet 3 "to a cell" and
transpose
...etc until all ten rows have been copied and transposed to B.

Where "to a cell" will be an .end(xltoleft).offset(0,1)

I found this snippet in Google, Tom O. I believe, and tried to adapt it
but it ain't happenin'.

Dim WS as Worksheet
Set WS = Worksheets(1)
Do Until WS.Name = ("Sheet3)
'do stuff to the worksheets
Set WS = WS.next
Loop

I can get the first row of A to the first sheet in B but then fall on my
face in the code.
The code needs to loop thru the 10 rows of book A and thru the 10 sheets
of book B.

Thanks all,
Regards,
Howard