Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd F.[_2_] Todd F.[_2_] is offline

Default why can't hide zero's based on a zero valuer in range

Thanks but what about disconnected ranges where I might want to read a17 to
25 then skip to a30 to 35 then a41 to 45 and the other rows not in these
range groups would have soemhting besides numbers in them - maybe blanks or
some writeign.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Sub HideZeros()

For i = 17 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A).End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(i,"A").Value = 0 Then
Rows(i).Hidden = True
End If
Next i

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Todd F." wrote in message
Sub Hidezeros()
Dim rRange As Range
For Each rRange In Range("A17", Range("A41").End(xlUp))
rRange.EntireRow.Hidden = _
(rRange = 0 And Len(rRange) = 1)
Next rRange
End Sub

I have a macro I found for hiding any rows where a zero is in column A for
the range of A17 to A41.

It is a simple quote sheet and if nothing is entered in the qty field then
those rows shoul dhide only not delete when a button is pushed on sheet

Also how would I say ranf A17 -to A25 & A27 to 31 - tow disconnected

ranges.

thank you for your help and time on this.