Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mariasa[_16_] mariasa[_16_] is offline

Default undoing the for next procedure

Hi Norman,

i tried deleting the 2 parts of the code as u suggested and i got the
msg "Data may exist in the sheets selected for deletion. To permanently
delete the data press delete" and I had to press delete 66 times to get
down to my starting 3 sheets.

Also with ur last suggestion - insert the code to delete the remaining
3 unwanted sheets - my workbook will be completely empty, since the
sheet 1, 2 and 3 have already been deleted.

Thanks for the explanation. I will use ur code for creation and naming
of the sheets then since it works with ur undo method and seems to be
more flexible because of all the dims

thanks again!!!

--
mariasa