Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ste1978[_3_] Ste1978[_3_] is offline

Default If I enter a value (A) I want excel to tell me a value for (A)...

Thanks very much. I have nearly completed my spreadsheet due to you
help. The only point im now stuck on is as follows:-

This is my setup at the moment

Sheet1(Codes)
A B
1 FLC(A) PART NUMBER
2 0.11 3RV1011-0AA10
3 0.12 3RV1011-0AA10
4 0.13 3RV1011-0AA10
5 0.14 3RV1011-0BA10
6 0.15 3RV1011-0BA10
7 0.16 3RV1011-0BA10

Sheet2(3RV Breakers)
A B
1 =VLOOKUP(B5,Codes!$A$2:$B$91,2,FALSE)

so if I enter '0.12' in A1 then I get a return of '3RV1011-0AA10' B
which is what I want. However, on sheet1 can I enter a range i.e. 0.1
to 013 which will still give me 3RV1011-0AA10? instead of listing th
ranges individually, for example I have a range of 0.7 to 1.0 which al
equal 3RV1011-0JA10 but I dont want to list on sheet1 an entry of 0.7
0.71, 0.72 etc..

Thanks again for the already sterling advice

--
Ste197
Ste1978's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3239