Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Flagging tasks using Networkdays

Hi Ross,

You need WORKDAY() functionality, not NETWORKDAYS().
=WORKDAY(a1,1)
Format as date

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Ross" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I am using a formula:
=IF(IF(D8="",TODAY(),D8)(C8+2),"Red",IF(IF(D8="", TODAY(),D8)=(C8+1),"Amber",""))

Column C contains dates & time received, column D date and time sent. If
date sent is empty it works on today(). We have two working days to allocate
tasks. However the formula results in ""Red" if i receive something on a
friday but do not send it till monday. Can anyone give me a clue how to add
networkdaay funtionality to this.
Many thanks,
Ross