Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Conditional Formatting?

As already suggested print in B&W will do it, but if you have other parts on
your report in color you could use this code to turn the background off and
then on again. Cells shown for example, notice you can use contiguous
ranges of cells and single cells when setting the range required. These
could be assigned to the a print macro so they automatically turn off/on
when you print.

Sub TurnOff()
Range("E14:H14,J17,F25,H25:H29").Interior.ColorInd ex = xlNone
End Sub

Sub TurnOn()
Range("E14:H14,J17,F25,H25:H29").Interior.ColorInd ex = 36

Cheers
Nigel

"Hayle" wrote in message
Greetings all,

I have a pread sheet with a number of cells with a light yellow background
intended to signify the user to manually enter data here.

Once completed, the sheets are printed to a document generator, but I

would
like to add an option for the user to remove the yellow background.

Is it possible to make the Background of these cells conditional to a

check
box or radio button the user can toggle on/off upon completion of the data
entry, or is there another method I should be using?

Thanks for any advice.