Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ste1978 Ste1978 is offline

Default If I enter a value (A) I want excel to tell me a value for (A)...

Hi,

I want to create an excel spreadsheet to do the following:

Basically I want to 'size' a component by entering it's 'Full load
current; (in Amps) in one cell and then in another cell I want it to
display what component I should use e.g.

If I enter 1.4Am I want excel to tell me I need a 3RV1011-1BA10.

How can I achieve this? I realise that I will have to enter all the
component ranges in somehow but I don't know where to start.

--
Ste1978
Ste1978's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32398