David McRitchie

Hi Sharon, (excel.misc)
Was going to suggest the following then saw it was for VBA code
docmentation.
Rob Bovey's Code Documentor
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/Utilities.htm

I had the change capitalization on my link to match what it is.

So instead I would suggest going to Stephen Bullen's mvp page
and the first two listed would do the trick.

Bill Manville's FindLink will (can) take you to each occurence of the string
you search for be sure not to chose a delete option

Jan Karel Pieterse's NameManager, utility to manage defined names in your
workbooks, this one is a must-have. List all names in your active workbook

---
HTH,

"SharonP." wrote in message ...
Is there a way to list the formulas that reference a name in workbook?
I'm working with a workbook that has around 100 names defined and need to
identify if there are forumulas that are using those names?

I can get a list of names and ranges but am looking for a way to list name,
range and formula.