Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OverAC[_3_] OverAC[_3_] is offline

Default Conditional Formatting?

Hayle Wrote:
Greetings all,

I have a pread sheet with a number of cells with a light yellow
background
intended to signify the user to manually enter data here.

Once completed, the sheets are printed to a document generator, but I
would
like to add an option for the user to remove the yellow background.

Is it possible to make the Background of these cells conditional to a
check
box or radio button the user can toggle on/off upon completion of the
data
entry, or is there another method I should be using?

Thanks for any advice.

If you're not using a color printer. I don't think you need to remove
conditional formating. If you want to print the yellow backgroud you
can check this check box: menu File -- Page setup -- tab Sheet --
print frame -- check box 'black and white'
== all backgroud color will not be printed (white)
== all fore color will be printed (Black)

--
OverAC
OverAC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32396