Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

Default Disable the prompt when clicking on a protected cell?

You're welcome Frank! I'm curious though.. If you're concerned about
ambiguous input from the user for a path, why not use a folder picker dialog?
Not only will it guarantee the selected path is valid, it eliminates the
possibility of input errors. Also, I'm sure your user would rather select
than type!

Regards,
Garry

"uglyvb" wrote:

Thanks Garry for the further explanation on the code, which also
resolves the problem by using -bPathExist()-.

Thanks and regards
Frank

--
uglyvb