Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] TJ@abc.com is offline

Default RefEdit

That was not too clear... sorry

Here is an example of what I was trying to say...

Sub RefEdit1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
MsgBox "fff"
RefEdit1.Text = ""
End Sub

The MsgBox does not come up, and RefEdit.Text is not set to "" until I
click some other control on the form.

bob

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:39:39 -0500, wrote:

Can someone suggest a way around this? I use a RefEdit control to
allow a user to select several columns to be processed. However
RefEdit1_Change is processed multiple times. i.e. when the user
activates the RefEdit control on the form, and selects a range, the
RefEdit1_Change sub is processed more than once. Is there a way of
processing the range that was selected when the user exits the RefEdit
control and reverts to the form?

tia

bob

Sub RefEdit1_Change()