Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
junoon junoon is offline

Default mailmerge to a word document from email addresses in a single cell of an excel sheet

hi all,

i have an excel worksheet which has some data a row. the last column in
that row is for email addresses. i am entering multiple email addresses
in
a single cell. when i click one of the email addresses in that cell, it
should transfer all the email addresses into a word mailmerge document
which i am printing for multiple users.

But when i click, only the first email address comes into the field in
the
Word Mailmerge document.

Please note that I dont want to place each email address in a single
cell
in that last column as one row needs to have multiple email addresses.

I also donot want to merge each cell in a column with the one below it,
inorder to have the last column showing each address in each cell one
below the other.

PLEASE HELP ASAP