Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] TJ@abc.com is offline

Default RefEdit

Thanks, I tried it.

When I use the Exit event, no controls on the form are updated until I
click on one of the controls. i.e. at the in the Exit event, I load
the selected columns to a listbox and set the RefEdit1.Text to "".
When teh Exit event finishs, neither of these things are visible or
seem to have happened. When I click any other control on the form,
the ListBox displays the columns as it should and the RefEdit control
now displays "". Any idea what causes this, or, how I could simulate
a mouse click on one of the controls?

Thanks
bob

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:04:36 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Use the Exit event.