Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] CatchFrank@gmail.com is offline

Default Disable the prompt when clicking on a protected cell?

Many thanks Ron for your quick response! Im using Excel 2003 and the
spreadsheet is supposed to funtion at earlier versions as well...So
maybe coding is a better option in my case.

I inserted the code but it seems not doing anything particular...The
locked cell can still be selected and when trying to change its value,
Excel still prompts the same message as before....Can the message be
stopped being displayed by any other means?

Thanks again and regards
Frank