Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
abcd1234[_5_] abcd1234[_5_] is offline

Default Q: How to color a cell based on values in two cells

No ... that is not correct. I want the cells in Column A to be colored
based on their value - a particular color, depending on the range -
ONLY if the associated p-value in Column B is < 0.05.

Ardus Petus Wrote:
According to the code in your original posting, I thought you had
several conditions to test, and several colours to apply according to
B's value.

If you have only one condition (B < 0.05), you can use
FormatConditional formatting with formula:
=B1<0.05

--
abcd1234
abcd1234's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32376