Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
abcd1234[_4_] abcd1234[_4_] is offline

Default Q: How to color a cell based on values in two cells

Hello again: I appreciate your assistance, but you do not understand
what I am intending to accomplish - please refer to my original post:

Based on the value in column B, I want to decide whether or not to
color the cell in Column A, accodring to the coloring criteria that I
have specified.

Specifically, if the value in Column B is < 0.05, then I want the
coloring criteria to be applied.

If the value in Column B is 0.05 or greater, then I do not want the
cell in Column A to be color-coded.

I have uploaded a new worksheet, that should illustrate this more
clearly:

http://cjoint.com/?dmqpbNNjnA

Thanks ... Greg :)

--