Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default AVAYA CMS Scripting through Excel VBA

I am guessing, as I don't have a CVS application...

Set cvsApp = Getobject(, "CVS.cvsApplication")
or...
Set cvsApp = Getobject(c:\Program Files\Avaya\CentreVu Supervisor 9.0\cvsAPP.exe")

Mr Right_Click may be Mr. right for you.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Maxi" wrote in message
The code I posted earlier is changed.
Above is the new code helped by user Right_Click @ mrexcel.com forum.
The problem now is:
Run-time error '429':
ActiveX componenet can't create object

line: Set cvsApp = CreateObject("CVS.cvsApplication")

Looks like I haven't set the right references.
I went to Tools-References and selected the checked CVS Application
Component and the location it is poiting out is c:\Program
Files\Avaya\CentreVu Supervisor 9.0\cvsAPP.exe which is correct.

Then what I did was, went through all the controls in the references
window and checked all of them that were pointing to c:\Program
Files\Avaya\CentreVu Supervisor 9.0\ directory but still the same
error.
What am I doing wrong?