Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Find Today's Date in a List-- How?

Gary
That macro works for me just fine. Tell me what version of excel you
are running. Also send me, direct via email, the file in which you are
using this macro. My email address is . Remove the
"nop" from this address. Otto
"GaryCam" wrote in
message ...

OK, I eliminated the word wrap problem. Now I get the following error
message:

Run-time Error '91':
Object varaible or With block variable not set

Does it matter that cell A1 contains a formula? All I need filed next
to today's date is the resultant value that appears in A1?

~ Gary

--
GaryCam
GaryCam's Profile: