Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Thierry Paradis Thierry Paradis is offline

Default Unload an addin

Hi!

To uninstall an add-in, i'm using a .vbs script. My problem is when Excel is
open and i try to "uninstall" the addin, i get an Access Denied error.
objXL.AddIns("LMI!Comptable").Installed = False

I think there's two ways to resolve my problem:

1- unload the add-in (possible?!?!?)
2-Check if Excel is open (possible?!??) and launch a warning to close it

What would be the better solution and how can we do this?

Thanks,

Thierry Paradis.