Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Creation date in cell

ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date")

There was a blank missing between Creation and Date

HTH
--
AP

<AndyB a écrit dans le message de
Hi
I posted yesterday and got a few ideas for this, but I've run into a
problem.
The file that I am working on is an imported .txt and the macro that I am
using crashes with a Run-time error 5 - Invalid procedure call or

argument.
The line I'm trying to use is this:
Range("A2").Value =
ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date")
and I'm wondering if it's because the sheet is not technically a workbook.
The macro imports a .txt file, deletes junk from it and formats some of

the
columns and I need to get the creation date of the txt file.
Thanks.
AndyB